Dear YMCA Member,
We are excited to continue operating through the phases of our re-opening plan! Please read the following guidelines for our Group Exercise Classes being offered virtually and in the Henry County YMCA. Be sure to follow all Phase One guidelines which you can find here- HenryCountyYMCA.org/whats-new/phase-one-reopen.
Phase two of our re-opening plan begins March 1. Get details here- HenryCountyYMCA.org/whats-new/moving-forward-ymca-enters-next-phase-of-services
To keep our members and staff safe and protected while using our facilities, you can expect the following guidelines for Group Exercise participants:
- Virtual classes will continue. To connect with a virtual class, be sure to join our Facebook group at: facebook.com/groups/HCYMCAGroupEx
- Bring your own Yoga mats.
- Allow porous equipment (yoga mats, straps, etc.) to dry completely before storing.
- Cycling classes will be limited and spaced according to social distancing guidelines.
- In-person classes are only for members. Reciprocal memberships and guest passes cannot be honored at this time.
- Before attending an in-person class, please be sure you have completed a waiver at: HenryCountyYMCA.org/whats-new/find-waivers-here.
Click here to see the current class schedules.
Group Exercise brochure-October 2021