My Y is every Y in indiana
We have some exciting news to share with you. Beginning May 1, 2016, your Y is now every Y in the State of Indiana. That’s right, if you are a member of any YMCA in Indiana, you can use any Y in the State!
The main requirement is that you will use your home Y 51% of the time. Your home Y is the Y where you joined and your membership information is housed.
Photo ID and a valid membership card are required to visit another Y.
Indiana Reciprocal Membership Program Details:
• Valid for YMCA full facility/full privilege members only
• Program-only participants may upgrade to a full membership at any time to qualify.
• SilverSneakers® members may use other SilverSneakers® locations only.
• Visitors to other Y’s must present a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID upon their first visit and complete a visiting member waiver or standard membership application form with liability waiver.
• Full facility/full privilege YMCA members must use their “home” branch/center at least 51% of the time.
• YMCA members will be treated as regular members at all associations, and will be able to register for programs at member rates.