We have a New Site
And we are so sorry for any disruption it might have caused. But, we are here to help.
You have stumbled across this page because the page you are looking for no longer exists or has been replaced with a new page. We realize that in cleaning things up, we might have made some changes that caused this issue, but let us assure you, the information you need is here and we'll help you find it. Here are the steps:
- Use the search above — Just type in a few keywords about what you are trying to find and hit enter or tap the search icon. This is easiest way to find what you are looking for.
- Send us an email — Our directors are here to help if you've searched and can't find the page or item. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please be patient — We are also working on new content that will bring lots of new function and help on our new website. We are always updating and making changes, so you can check back for new items. Even better, you can sign up for the our Newsletter (below) where we'll be talking about the updates and other new things coming to the Y and our new website. We also have a short list (also below) of things we working on along with have been permanently removed.
- My Y Account — We are working to make this a better, easier and more integrated part of our new website. We'll be announcing when it's back online on social media and in our newsletter when it's ready
- Forms — This page has been removed. We have online forms to replace most of these forms and some of those forms are accompanied with a link to download the paper form. You can also request paper versions of the forms by contacting us directly.
- Aquatics — We are currently working to finish updated materials, dates and info on Aquatics.
- Diabetes Prevention Program — We are currently working to finish updating materials. This will be announced in our newsletter and on social media when more info is available.